Latest FCMB Recruitment 2024 for Internship & non-internship positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing careers and vacancies via the FCMB job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
FCMB Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Personal Assistant
The job involves assisting the executive with technical finance documents, managing their calendar, preparing and editing documents, conducting research, arranging travel, organizing events, maintaining confidential records, acting as a liaison, and performing general administrative tasks.
2.) Clerical Staff
The job involves serving as the first point of contact for customers, maintaining records, sorting and distributing mail, addressing customer concerns, selecting appropriate responses, resolving issues quickly, and maintaining a positive attitude.
3.) First City Monument Bank FCMBFlexxtern Internship Programme 2024
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria. Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentorship network through our partner organizations. If you are a fresh graduate aged between 18-30 years, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
FCMB Recruitment 2024 Requirements
To qualify for most jobs at First City Monument Bank (FCMB), you may need to meet the following requirements:
- Diploma or Degree holder in Economics, Business, or Finance related fields, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Credit Analysis, Financial statement analysis (experience in asset management would be an advantage).
- Good knowledge of the CBN’s monetary policies as well as other macroeconomic policies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and within a team, assertive and persistent to solve problems and get results.
- Ability to work independently & within a team, assertive and persistent to solve problems and get results.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
If you have questions about FCMB Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.