First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited, a leading financial services institution in Nigeria, is offering a 3-month paid internship program called #FCMBFlexxtern in partnership with other prestigious organizations. The program aims to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentorship network through partner organizations.
FCMB reserves the right to use creative assets related to the contest for promotion of its Flexx product and other FCMB products. Applicants must keep confidential information confidential and not disclose it to third parties without FCMB’s approval. To participate, applicants must upload a 45-second video with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern, fill out the registration form, share the link, and invite friends to vote.
Title: FCMBFlexxtern Internship Programme
- #FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
- Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentorship network through our partner organizations. If you are a fresh graduate aged between 18-30 years, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
- By participating in #FCMBFlexxtern contest, you get the chance to start your career on a strong foundation through a 3-month paid internship with FCMB or any of our partners.
- To enter The Contest, applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicant must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- At the time of registration, applicants must have a B.A / B.Sc / OND / HND or its equivalent
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations’ decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during and after The Contest.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate, having graduated not later than July 2022 and studied in any but not limited to the following academic categories:
- Arts, Law & Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- FCMB’s decision with respect to all matters of the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- Prizes won during the Contest are not transferable.
- The prizes won cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- Vetting of educational/other credentials will be carried out after the contest and can be used by FCMB or any of its partners. Any applicant found to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
- FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including applicant’s pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to the contest in the promotion of its Flexx product as well as any other FCMB product during and after The Contest.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations exclude themselves from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the applicants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- FCMB reserves the right to place Flexxterns with partner organisations based on availability, as the selection of choice industry during the application does not equate to automatic placement. FCMB will not be held responsible for any further engagement on placements with partner organisations after the internship period.
- Applicants who qualify are responsible for their actions and shall not be considered as employees or agents of FCMB.
- Applicants shall keep in confidence any information received which is deemed confidential and shall not divulge same to any third-party except with approval of FCMB or the partner organisation.
How to Participate
Participants can submit an entry using the three steps below:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online