Latest Coca Cola Recruitment 2024 for various positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the Coca Cola Nigeria job recruitment process before the stipulated deadline.
About Coca Cola
Coca Cola Nigeria is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company and is one of the largest beverage bottlers in Nigeria. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Coca-Cola produces and distributes a wide range of beverage brands, including Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid, and other popular soft drinks. The company also produces and distributes a range of non-alcoholic beverages, including juices, waters, and energy drinks. In addition to its core beverage production and distribution operations, Coca-Cola Nigeria also has a significant presence in the packaging and logistics sectors, and it operates a number of manufacturing facilities across the country.
Kindly scroll down to see the advertised Coca Cola recruitment positions and the application link. Also be informed that the Coca Cola Nigeria career portal is open for immediate application, so kindly apply as soon as possible.
See Also: Interswitch Job Recruitment
Coca Cola Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at Coca Cola Nigeria.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Capability & Insight Manager – Africa
The role involves planning and executing a robust capability building plan for RGM capabilities across the system, acting as a strategic partner to relevant enterprise parts, driving critical analysis for cross-Africa RGM needs, providing analytical support to market leaders, and partnering with analysts to define tools and data roadmaps.
2.) Sustainability Manager
The Sustainability Manager at Coca-Cola Africa will oversee the organization’s sustainability initiatives, including water security, waste management, climate change, and economic empowerment. They will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure global sustainability standards are met
3.) Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner role offers strategic HR and people management support to business leaders, enabling informed decisions. This role also involves providing labor relations support for internal clients in a manufacturing facility environment, making it ideal for HR professionals with a business passion and growth culture.
Coca Cola Recruitment 2024 Requirements
To qualify for most jobs at Coca Cola Bottling Company, you might need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidate a minimum of SSCE, OND, HND or university degree in field related the position.
- The candidate should have strong knowledge of the production industry, players, and future trends.
- Experience working closely with marketing teams and adhering to clear working processes is essential.
- Ability to understand financial models, translate business requirements into implementation plans, and work collaboratively as part of a virtual global team.
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance.
If you have questions about Coca Cola Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.