Coca Cola is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to fill a full-time position in Lagos. The role involves providing strategic HR and people management support to business leaders, enabling them to make informed business decisions. The role also involves providing labor relations support for internal clients in a manufacturing facility environment.
The job requires experience in onboarding, performance management, human resource information systems, succession planning, leadership training and development, recruiting, project management, talent acquisition, communication, people management, conflict resolution, change management, and workforce planning. The application closing date is not specified.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Identification: R-96020
Job Schedule: Full time
About the Role
- Human Resources Business Partner, is a client facing role that provides strategic HR and people management support, advice, and consultative services to business leaders, enabling them to make informed business decisions.
- This position will also be responsible for providing labour relations support for internal clients in a manufacturing facility environment.
- This role is ideal for an HR professional with a passion for business and the ability to foster a growth culture in a shared-service HR model.
Functions and Activities
- Develop people and culture plans at the client level and execute key activities to support the group’s business objectives.
- Provide people management coaching to managers and contribute to the development of managers’ skills.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
- Champion performance and talent management processes within customer groups.
- Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
- Drive implementation of function-wide HR programs with-in assigned locations.
- Work with the leadership team on the implementation of new business initiatives and resulting people impacts and manage the change process.
- Help local managers meet and exceed people objectives for their area or function.
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions on all people related subjects, in conjunction with Center of Excellence (COE) and HR Services.
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate solutions are in place to support the business.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with cross functional groups within the organization.
- Facilitate and conduct training as required
- Provide employee relations support as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resource experience with strong business acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills, and the ability to successfully influence others in a matrixed organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Workday preferred or other ATS programs.
- Experience with team facilitation, change management, performance management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Experience with root cause analysis with ability to link situations to the bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Effectively interact will all levels of management, with the ability to adapt to changing or competing priorities.
- Performance Management (PM)
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Training and Development
- Recruiting; Project Management
- Talent Acquisition
- People Management
- Conflict Resolutions
- Human Resources (HR)
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Workforce Planning.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online