Coca Cola is seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Capability & Analytics Manager in Africa. The role offers the opportunity to progress into RGM market leadership roles and other strategic roles in the organization. Key responsibilities include planning and executing a robust capability building plan, acting as a strategic partner, driving critical analysis for cross-Africa RGM needs, and providing analytical support to market leaders and key strategic projects.
Desired skills include strong analytical skills, willingness to learn, ability to design cross-functional projects effectively, and strong leadership and communication skills. The application closing date is not specified.
Job Title: Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Capability & Insight Manager – Africa
Job ID: R-95771
Time Type: Full time
- We are seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Capability & Analytics Manager, to join our dynamic team in Africa Operating Unit.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years experience, demonstrating a combination of strong cross-functional & strategic leadership skills to drive our system capabilities agenda to the next level, as well as solid analytical skills encompassing a range of analytical tools and techniques (ideally with beverage or FMCG industry experience).
- This role offers the opportunity to progress into RGM market leadership roles, as well as other strategic roles in the organisation in areas such as franchise leadership, commercial execution, strategy, and more.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Plan and execute a robust capability building plan to step-change our RGM capability across the system, encompassing tools, data and proficiency within the RGM team, the Commercial function, broader operating unit and across the bottling system
- Act as a strategic partner to relevant parts of the enterprise that deliver critical inputs to the RGM process, particularly Platform Services, Consumer Insights, Commercial Finance and Strategy
- Drive critical analysis for cross-Africa RGM needs, ensuring streamlined, standardized reporting and insights into portfolio performance, growth opportunities, and key initiative tracking. As part of this, the role should ensure team access to quality data from multiple sources
- Provide analytical support as needed to RGM market leaders and key strategic projects, participating actively to orchestrate RGM strategic projects as they arise. Partner with the RGM analysts in defining the tools and data roadmap, and in standardizing and simplifying our product suite over time
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Additional analytical, financial, or commercial qualifications are beneficial
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in several analytical tools and techniques, and communicating critical insights in a clear and compelling manner
- Willingness and proactivity to learn fast and grow in understanding of business fundamentals, commercial and RGM principles, and growth drivers across a range of markets
- Ability to design and lead cross-functional projects effectively; specific experience in designing and rolling out capability-building programs is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the FMCG beverages industry, with a focus on capability building in RGM and commercial planning roles
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience in cross-team coordination
- Resilience and adaptability in the face of challenges
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members, fostering a collaborative work environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online