Latest APM Terminals Recruitment 2024 for HSE Supervisor, Local Maintenance Coordinator etc positions has been released. Kindly apply for latest vacancies via the APM Terminals job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline. Please scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About APM Terminals
APM Terminals is a global port operator and cargo handling company that operates in over 60 ports across more than 40 countries. The company was founded in 1972 and has since grown into one of the largest container terminal operators in the world. The company handles over 10 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units) of containers annually, making it one of the largest container handlers in the world. APM Terminals operates a total of 18 container terminals around the globe, including major hubs such as Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Antwerp. In addition to container handling, APM Terminals also provides other logistics services such as storage, freight forwarding, and supply chain management.
APM Terminals Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at APM Terminals.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Local Maintenance Coordinator
Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day? As the Local Maintenance Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of the terminal through effective coordination, communication, and incident response.
2.) Security Manager
As the Security Manager, you will be responsible for providing operational management of security and crisis management capability in line with the corporate strategy and relevant requirements specific for the location.
3.) HSE Supervisor
As a HSE Supervisor under the guidance of the HSE Business Partner/HSE Manager, you will be responsible for the routine delivery of all HSE policies, practices and operations for the HSE function within APM Terminals, Apapa.
APM Terminals Recruitment 2024 Requirements
Some jobs at APM Terminals may require one or more of the following qualifications and experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Understanding of preventative security measures, baseline security and Security Management Planning.
- Understanding of local safety laws and regulations
- knowledge of international standards of safe work practices for the industry.
- Must have extensive knowledge in investigative procedures and report-writing
- Requires excellent organizational skills, including planning, directing, and monitoring activities
- Requires good problem-solving skills, with an ability to define the problem, examine solutions, and select the best solution, and this must be done at times immediately under stress
- Requires ability to remain calm, but able to direct others, in times of emergency
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make informed decisions under pressure.
If you have questions about APM Terminals Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.