Apply for the ongoing UNTH Recruitment 2024, as the university begins to accept applications for various job vacancies. UNTH 2024 job recruitment is open to fresh HND and degree graduates. The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Ituku/Ozalla Enugu was initially a general hospital for Africans, but later became a specialist hospital after the end of the Nigerian civil war in 1970. The hospital became independent in 1976 with the appointment of an autonomous Management Board. The hospital is currently recruiting for several positions, including intern nurses, dental technologists, dental therapists, nutrition & dietetics interns, medical laboratory scientists, radioographers, physiotherapists, pharmacists, and optometrists.
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Ituku/Ozalla is a renowned healthcare institution located in Enugu, Nigeria. Established in 1960, it has been at the forefront of providing exceptional medical services and training healthcare professionals for over six decades.
UNTH is affiliated with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and serves as a teaching hospital for the medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals undergoing training at the university. This collaboration ensures that the hospital remains at the cutting edge of medical advancements and follows evidence-based practices.
See Also: Air Peace Advertised Job Vacancies
UNTH Recruitment 2024 Job Description
Kindly find below summary of the descriptions of the two selected jobs opportunities at UNTH:
- Intern Nurses: providing patient care under the supervision of experienced nurses and physicians. This may include administering medication, monitoring vital signs, assisting with medical procedures, and providing emotional support to patients and their families. Intern nurses may also participate in continuing education and training programs, assist with patient education and health promotion, and perform other tasks as needed. To become an intern nurse, one typically completes a formal education and training program, such as a nursing degree program, and passes a licensure exam.
- Intern Dental Technologists: assisting experienced dental technologists with the fabrication of dental prosthetics, preparing materials and equipment, and keeping accurate records. They may also participate in continuing education and training programs, assist with quality control and troubleshooting, and assist with other tasks as needed. To become a dental technologist, an intern dental technologist typically completes a formal education and training program.
UNTH Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Requirements
The job requirements vary depending on the role. Kindly find below the requirement for the following jobs at UNTH:
- Intern Nurses: Bsc in Nursing Sciences from a recognized University and must have registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- Intern Dental Technologists: Candidates must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Dental Technology from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply for UNTH Job Vacancies→ VIEW MORE JOBS FROM THIS COMPANY & APPLY
- Click on the button above to see the details of the available positions
- Scroll to see all the job openings
- Read carefully the job description and application requirements
- If you are interested and qualified for the job, forward two (2) copies of typewritten Applications and the following documents listed below addressed.
The Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 01129, Enugu,
If you have any question about UNTH recruitment 2024 and related job vacancies, kindly post same in the comments section.