Latest Air Pace Recruitment 2024 for Administrator, Maintenance Planning Engineer, Senior Application Support Analyst, Base Maintenance Coordinator, Contract Support Specialist/Embraer Engineer II, and Embraer Engineer II. Kindly scroll down to find details of the ongoing Air Peace job recruitment, including the summary of the descriptions, requirements and application method.
About Air Peace Limited
Air Peace Limited is a Nigerian airline that was founded in 2013 by Allen Onyema. The airline is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and operates a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft, providing both domestic and international flights. Air Peace is known for its affordable fares and good customer service, and has been recognized as one of the best airlines in Nigeria. The airline began operations in 2014 with a single Boeing 737 aircraft, and has since expanded its fleet to include 21 aircraft, including Boeing 737NG, Boeing 777, and Embraer 145 aircraft. Air Peace offers flights to destinations in Nigeria, West Africa, and the Middle East, including Accra, Lagos, Abuja, Dakar, London, Dubai, and Jeddah.
See Also: Dangote Group Latest Vacancies
Air Peace Recruitment 2024 Job Description
Kindly find below summary of the descriptions of the two selected jobs opportunities at Air Peace Limited:
- Administrator: maintaining and resolving hardware issues, creating file systems, managing network communication, and updating OS and application software. Key responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware and software errors, providing documentation, leading support efforts, managing capacity, storage planning, and database performance. The role also involves collaboration, compliance with laws, and providing training and mentorship.
- Contract Support Specialist / Executive: review supplier contract terms, prepare tenders, draft standard forms, and manage contractual arrangements. Key responsibilities include negotiating engineering and procurement terms, liaising with user departments, coordinating communication, and monitoring performance. Knowledge of ERP software is required. Key responsibilities include negotiating, coordinating, and monitoring contracts.
Air Peace Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Requirements
The job requirements vary depending on the role. Kindly find below the requirement for the following jobs at Air Peace:
- Administrator: The job requires a B.Sc in Information Technology, professional certification, 5 years of experience in database, system, and network administration, knowledge of virtualization, scripting, automation tools, IT strategy development, SQL and database operations, excellent time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and customer service orientation.
- Contract Support Specialist / Executive: The candidate must have a degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management, 3 years of experience in supplier management, team leadership, strategic procurement, strong analytical skills, negotiation, collaboration, and teamwork abilities.
How to Apply for Air Peace Limited Job Vacancies→ VIEW MORE JOBS FROM THIS COMPANY & APPLY
- Click on the button above to see the details of the available positions
- Scroll to see all the job openings
- Read carefully the job description and application requirements
- If you are interested and qualified for the job, click the ‘click here to apply online’ link to proceed to the application page
- Fill the application form carefully with your biodata, academic qualifications, experience and any other information required
- Review your application and correct any error
- Click the submit button to complete the application
- Wait for the Air Peace Limited‘s recruitment department to contact you, if you scale through the screening process
If you have any question about Air Peace recruitment 2024 and related job vacancies, kindly post same in the comments section.