Latest UNICEF Recruitment 2024 for Child Protection Officer, Supply & Procurement Associate and WASH Specialist positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the UNICEF job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline. Kindly scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
UNICEF, or the United Nations Children’s Fund, is a global humanitarian organization established in 1946. With a presence in over 190 countries, UNICEF collaborates with governments, NGOs, and other partners to provide aid and support to vulnerable children and communities. Key areas of focus include education, health, nutrition, child protection, and emergency relief. UNICEF supports programs such as vaccination against diseases, nutrition programs to combat malnutrition, quality education, emergency relief efforts, and child protection programs to prevent abuse and exploitation. The organization also advocates for children’s rights and influences policy decisions at local, national, and global levels.
UNICEF Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at UNICEF.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
Supported by a Nutrition Manager, the Nutrition Officer will support the development and preparation of the SBCC strategy and costed plan aimed to contribute to enhancing dietary intake, preventing common childhood illnesses and improving MIYCN and care practices and will be responsible for initiating, and implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting the progress of key deliverables of the nutrition programme within the country programme.
2.) Programme Manager
The role involves coordinating inputs from the Maiduguri Field Office, preparing a Situation Analysis for humanitarian development, preparing programme work plans, administering a transparent monitoring system, preparing program recommendations, and coordinating the planning and updating of the situation analysis.
3.) Information Management Officer (Nutrition)
The IMO provides professional technical, operational, and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for the nutrition programmes / projects Maiduguri Field Office, from development, planning, and delivery of results.
⇒ SEE REMAINING UNICEF JOBS HERE
PREVIOUS UNICEF JOB RECRUITMENT:
1.) Child Protection Officer
Provides professional technical, operational, and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for child protection programs within the Country Programme. They prepare, execute, manage, and implement tasks to facilitate development, implementation, progress monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
2.) WASH Specialist
Support institutionalization, scale-up of M&M&E, evidence generation, and data management in the sector, ensuring monitoring and reporting mechanisms, and transferring data management skills to local actors for improved governance and sustainability.
3.) Supply & Procurement Associate
The Supply and Procurement Associate at UNICEF NCO manages complex cases and program requests, requiring advanced knowledge and experience. This senior GS level position requires independent work, leading upstream planning and procurement/contracting, and contributing to the design and development of improved supply chain services and mechanisms.
UNICEF Recruitment 2024 Requirements
To qualify for most jobs at UNICEF, you need to meet the following requirements:
- SSCE, Diploma or higher education in Disaster Management, Social Sciences, Public Administration, International Law, International Relations, Business Administration or other disciplines related to the job position.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Excellent relationship-building, interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively represent UNICEF at forums and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and difficult circumstances and in response to rapidly changing needs.
- Good understanding of gender and inequity issues in relation to education and development and the application of gender / equity analysis to policy and planning in education.
- Familiarity / background with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Understanding of principles and standards of accountability and sound application of financial rules and regulations.
If you have questions about UNICEF Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.