MTN Nigeria is seeking a Team Lead for the Connect Operations North East position. The role involves managing the customer assistance center’s operations and activities, leading a team of customer care representatives, and implementing operational plans. The role involves monitoring CRM operations, providing technical guidance, and implementing new initiatives. The candidate will also ensure key customer data is captured and documented, and adherence to schedules and rules.
The candidate will also assist in designing processes, policies, and procedures in line with the organization’s value proposition. They will also conduct customer-related research and coordinate surveys. MTN does not ask for payment during the recruitment process and is not liable for fraudulent publication or use of the company’s name. The candidate must complete the job application privacy notice on the MTN Nigeria job site.
Job Title: Team Lead – Connect Operations North East
Job Identification: 3611
Location: Jos, Plateau
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Customer Relations
Reports To: Manager – Customer Operations Walk In Jos
- Manage the operations and general activities of the customer assistance center within the regional location.
- Lead and manage a team of customer care representatives to deliver excellent customer care and implement customer service operational plans.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends, and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Provide technical, procedural, and policy guidance to customer care representatives and other operational staff, and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer assistance Centre.
- Act as a change agent in the implementation of new initiatives both within the business unit and across the organization, including initiatives to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty within segments.
- Ensure key customer data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions, and collect data and information on customer care needs and issues.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance centre and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of customer care representatives and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members.
- Assist in the design, review, and update of processes, policies, and procedures (PPP’s) in line with the organization’s value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer-related research and coordinating the customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience in supervising others:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in a customer-facing operations environment
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in query resolution
- Experience in general ledger reconciliations
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
- For whistle blowing and reporting fraudulent recruitment activities, contact us via: MTNN.ForensicServices@mtn.com
- By applying for this job, I am confirming that I have completed the job application privacy notice on MTN Nigeria job site (https://www.mtn.ng/career/).