Latest MTN Recruitment 2024 for various positions has been released. Kindly apply for latest vacancies via the MTN Nigeria job recruitment process before the stipulated deadline. Please scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is a telecommunications company that provides mobile voice, data, and other related services to customers in Nigeria. The company was founded in 1994 and is a subsidiary of MTN Group, which is a multinational telecommunications company with operations in Africa and the Middle East. MTN Nigeria has a large network of cell sites and a robust fiber optic network, providing coverage to over 90% of the Nigerian population. The company offers a range of services including voice, SMS, and data, as well as enterprise solutions and digital payment services. In recent years, MTN Nigeria has made significant investments in its network and infrastructure, including the deployment of 4G LTE technology and the expansion of its fiber optic network.
See Also: Seven-Up Recruitment
MTN Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at MTN Nigeria.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Data Scientist – Enterprise Business
Conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs and preferences, competitor activity, and market trends.
2.) Analyst – Go to Market
Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals.
3.) Manager – ePayment, Information Technology
Improve revenue from ePayment transactions by ensuring stability and availability of 99.8% or not more than one service interruption per quarter for all ePayment platforms.
PREVIOUS MTN JOB RECRUITMENT:
1.) Specialist – Fraud, Compliance
The role involves developing and implementing strategies to prevent fraudulent activities across various channels, investigating suspected incidents, conducting risk assessments, using data analytics, ensuring compliance with regulations, presenting regular reports to senior management, and working closely with other departments to strengthen fraud prevention efforts and foster a culture of fraud awareness.
2.) Manager – PMO Technology, FibreCo
The job involves utilizing project management techniques to deliver cost-saving implementations for internal Bayobab divisions and enterprise customers. Key performance areas include optimizing processes, driving innovation, maintaining leadership in the ICT/Digital industry, enhancing Bayobab’s role in the macro environment, and driving people management activities.
3.) Senior Manager – Commercial, FibreCo
The SM Products & Commercial role involves leading pre-sales and solutioning activities, ensuring sales targets, and preparing bid documents. Key responsibilities include strategy development and implementation, staff leadership, and promoting a partnership approach. Key deliverables include aligning the functional strategy with business goals, managing talent, and ensuring open communication.
MTN Recruitment 2024 Requirements
Some jobs at MTN may require one or more of the following qualifications and experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, or discipline related to the job position.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze frauds and forgery trends in Fintech, financial sector or banking and innovative measure to combat/reduce losses.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in e-commerce and electronic payment business is advantageous.
- Knowledge of MS packages, criminal law, and the criminal justice system would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of AML, CFT, and other compliance requirements, laws, and rules in mobile money services, banking, switching services, or e-payment companies.
- Good knowledge of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Payment Service Bank Guidelines and AML/CFT/CPF Regulations and familiarity with the NFIU directives and regulations.
If you have questions about MTN Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.