MTN Nigeria is seeking a Manager – Sales and Support Enablement, Enterprise Business to manage the Go-To-Market (GTM) portfolio for its Enterprise Business division. The role involves designing a go-to-market strategy for products, propositions, promotions, and services, ensuring successful launch, positioning MTN’s products as best-in-market, and developing a robust digital marketing strategy. The role also involves working with the Brands and Communication team, master brand, media units, EB brands, and communications teams to develop and execute communication strategies and plans for solutions. The candidate should possess experience in a medium- to large organization. Experience in digital marketing and graphic design, and project management experience in technology marketing or consulting is preferred. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Title: Manager – Sales and Support Enablement, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 3590
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Division: Enterprise Business
Reports To: Senior Manager -Enterprise GTM
- Manage the Go-To-Market (GTM) portfolio for Enterprise Business, developing and driving effective approaches and plans to take solutions (products) to market and facilitate the delivery of MTNN’s overall vision of leadership in the Nigerian ICT space.
- Drive and/or support the execution of the key elements of the GTM plan, covering product or brand taglines, marketing communication materials, excellent presentations for sales pitches, etc.
- Design a go-to-market strategy for solutions or products across relevant segments to achieve business objectives for launched products, propositions, promotions, and services.
- Design, develop, document, implement, and measure a clear, well-defined product and proposition go-to-market strategy (building on the Products & Services roadmap across segments).
- Ensure the successful launch of EB products and propositions across segments and drive 360-degree go-to-market execution above and through the line.
- Position MTN’s EB products and propositions as best-in-class (best-in-market) and bring MTN business solutions to the forefront of available distribution channels to increase overall service adoption and ARPU contribution.
- Develop and execute a robust digital marketing strategy or plan that creates the right level of awareness for products and drives potential customers through the marketing funnel, i.e., to conversion.
- Work with the Brands and Communication team to develop appropriate content, as part of content marketing, to deliver the brand and products’ objectives.
- Work with the master brand, media units, EB brands, and communications teams to develop and execute communication strategies and plans for solutions in terms of advertising and deployments.
- Work with brand managers, segment and product managers, business intelligence, research, sales, and customer operations to ensure and agree on the product or proposition objectives and desired user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners to communicate product benefits and adjust requirements as appropriate to optimize return on investment based on market feedback.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of operational go-to-market tools and processes related to Enterprise Business offerings.
- Collaborate with segment managers to develop attractive products, propositions, and go-to-market packages for the different segments in the Enterprise Business space.
- Define and clearly communicate the ‘why,’ ‘what’, and ‘when’ of propositions to the marketplace in collaboration with the segment managers through Internal Communications, Customer Relations, Sales and Distribution channels, regional operations, and all relevant ATL and BTL agencies in alignment with MTN’s marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the development of a channel or distribution strategy in conjunction with the sales team and customer awareness by having end-to-end accountability for their commercial delivery into the market.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in a related field
- Possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- 6–13 years’ experience, which includes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience in supervising or managing others
- Working in a medium- to large organization
- Developing and executing a go-to-market strategy for products or propositions
- Driving the positioning of the Enterprise Business brand in the market
- Managing brand and product promotions
- Collaborating with and influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing sub-segmentation for ICT products and mobile propositions
- Digital marketing and graphic design
- Project management experience in technology marketing or consulting will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online