UNICEF is seeking a Temporary Appointment for an Implementing Partnership Management Officer (HACT) in Abuja. The role involves providing technical and administrative support for quality management of implementing partnerships and financial reporting for GAVI Health System Strengthening.
The HACT will also contribute to developing capacities for SPHCDA personnel and team consultants in financial management. Key functions include support to implementing partnership management, quality assurance, analysis, monitoring and reporting, innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building.
Job Title: Implementing Partnership Management Officer (HACT), NO-2
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
Categories: Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
How can you make a difference?
- The Implementing Partnership Management Officer (HACT) is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to ensure quality, effective, and efficient management of implementing partnerships, and financial reporting for GAVI Health System Strengthening (HSS) in line with respective operational policies and procedures.
- The Implementing Partnership Management Officer (HACT) will also contribute to developing capacities for SPHCDA personnel and team consultants in financial management, maintaining and making use of accounting software.
Summary of Key Functions / Accountabilities
- Support to implementing partnership management
- Quality assurance
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
- To view the full job description, please refer to the attached…Download File TOR HACT Officer 2.pdf.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and / or a professional Accounting qualification e.g., CPA, ICAN, and ACCA is required.
- A Master’s Degree in the above disciplines is an advantage.
- A minimum of five years of professional financial management experience in a reputable organization is required.
- In-depth knowledge of internal auditing and accounting systems is required.
- Understanding of ERP experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of UN / UNICEF will be an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with training and facilitation of group learning processes. Proficiency in Excel /MS Office is desired.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Sustainability (CRITAS).
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drive to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online