Latest Total Energies Recruitment 2024 for executive positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the TotalEnergies job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline. Kindly scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
Total Energies Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at TotalEnergies.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Business Development Manager (Nigeria)
Location: Abuja – PTDF TWR
The Project Manager will manage multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on safety, quality, budget, planning, and documentation management. They will support permitting and engineering teams in local approvals and regulatory obligations, follow-up on-board suppliers, and ensure strict adherence to design and material selection. They will manage construction, commissioning, testing, and hand over projects to O&M and client teams, while maintaining documentation management and adhering to Group Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) requirements. They will also participate in improving the Project Management Office and build strong client relationships.
Total Energies Recruitment 2024 Requirements
- Graduate from a premier University with a Degree in Engineering. Graduate Degree and/or related professional qualifications considered a plus.
- Experience with maintaining minimum functional specification, commissioning checklists, and standard operating practices for rooftop solar projects.
- Working experience of the Nigeria context in electrical norms, renewable energy regulations, construction codes, is appreciated.
- Knowledge of the local market and strong interpersonal skills will be needed to engage local stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills. Able to recruit, set up, manage, direct and motivate a team of diverse skilled resources. Able to bond into an high performance team.
- An excellent communicator with good negotiation skills
- Rigor, drafting skills, capacity to synthesize and focus on key issues
- Proven autonomy in a demanding environment
If you have any question regarding Total Energies Recruitment 2024, kindly use the comments section.