Latest Ericsson Recruitment 2024 for Digital Product Owner, Front Office Packet Core Engineer and various other positions has been released. Kindly apply for latest vacancies via the Ericsson Nigeria job recruitment process before the stipulated deadline. Please scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
1.) Digital Product Owner
The Product Owner (PO) is a key member of the Agile Team, responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline execution of ART priorities. They maintain the conceptual and technical integrity of features for the team.
2.) Front Office Packet Core Engineer
The primary function of this role is to monitor and react to faults affecting the availability and performance of the customer’s Packet core network, ensuring effective handling and resolution of any fault either within the 1st line organization or through the engagement of support and 3rd party agencies.
3.) Packet Core SME and Change Manager
This role involves providing expert-level support for Ericsson packet core nodes, liaising with vendors and service providers for 4th line support, and ensuring accurate network reporting to Ericsson teams, vendors, and customers, while also providing technical/statistical data as needed.
Ericsson Recruitment 2024 Requirements
Some jobs at Ericsson Nigeria may require one or more of the following qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent experience within Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask, and cope with a multifaceted environment where priorities are constantly revised to keep pace with a highly driven industry
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards like 3GPP.
- Adaptable and capable of handling and inspiring change management
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and network skills
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial and Delivery
- Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale)
- Developed analytical skills to identify trends, inefficiencies, and value realization opportunities
If you have questions about Ericsson Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.