Apply for Consumer Insights Manager – Emerging Categories Recruitment at the Coca-Cola Company today. The Coca-Cola Company is seeking a Consumer Insights Manager – Emerging Categories to join their team in Lagos. The role involves leading the development of an insights learning plan, identifying key opportunities and threats, and delivering insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories for brand strategy. The role involves developing creative strategy insights, launching new regional and local brands, driving innovation pipelines, and developing marketing campaigns. The role also involves identifying and assessing innovation opportunities, developing product and packaging development, and applying product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects. The role also involves collaborating with integrated marketing to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights. The application closing date is not specified, and interested candidates can apply online. The company is known for its future-focused approach and respect for its global presence.
Job Title: Consumer Insights Manager – Emerging Categories
Job ID: R-94844
- Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel Function Related Activities
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories for brand strategy
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product and packaging development, early and late-stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Application of product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Integrated Marketing to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Collaborate with integrated Marketing to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights
- Define and action testing protocols for integrated Marketing campaigns
- Perform ad hoc research (e.g., for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Function network contribution, share insights from Africa Operating Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), capabilities development, and apply best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights consult support for related Africa Operating Unit functions
- Africa Operating Unit Consumer Insights Lead will carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, with Marketing Lead and broader Marketing, Strategy and Customer &Commercial teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking.
- Marketing execution experience
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online