MTN Nigeria is seeking an Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG for a full-time position in Ikoyi, Lagos. The role will involve assisting in the definition and implementation of prepaid, postpaid, data, and content services, as well as loyalty promotions for the consumer market. The role will also involve project management support and customer support for new services within the first six months of launch.
The job will involve ensuring quality assurance of new or existing products and services, defining and implementing promotions, organizing road shows, and producing value-adding reports. The candidate will also be responsible for adherence to policies, procedures, and quality standards, providing information packs and FAQs, initiating communication on CRM strategies, and ensuring sign-off of product specifications and UAT reports.
Job Title: Analyst – Products (Voice), Marketing NG
Job Identification: 3604
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Core Products and Services
- To assist in the prepaid service, postpaid service, data service, and content service definitions and loyalty promotion definitions for the consumer market, test, and implementation; project management support; and customer support for new services within the first six months of launch.
- To support the product and promotion development portfolio lifecycle project management (including implementation and launch of consumer segment targeted communications, promotions, and products).
- Guarantee quality assurance of new or existing products and services to ensure designs are in line with segment strategy and objectives.
- Define and implement promotions as required by market segments, as well as organize road shows for new data products and services across the regions.
- Authorize outbound campaigns, conduct or monitor customer surveys, and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTN’s new and existing products in the consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of new telecom marketing products, services, and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures, and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Initiate communication on the developed CRM strategy as well as liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Ensure sign-off of product specifications and UAT reports.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- Assist in maintaining relationships and meeting market needs with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors at MTN/vendor premises towards the startup and closure of key projects.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Marketing Communications
- Product Development
- Project management experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
- For whistle blowing and reporting fraudulent recruitment activities, contact us via: MTNN.ForensicServices@mtn.com
- By applying for this job, I am confirming that I have completed the job application privacy notice on MTN Nigeria job site (https://www.mtn.ng/career/).