Latest Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2024 for Logistics Officer, MEAL Manager, Community Mobilization Officer and other positions has been released. Kindly apply for latest vacancies via the Action Against Hunger job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline. Please scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About Action Against Hunger (ACF)
Action Against Hunger (ACF) is an international humanitarian organization that works towards saving lives and supporting livelihoods in crisis-affected communities, particularly children under five years old and pregnant women. They have been present in over 40 countries for more than 40 years, providing emergency food aid, healthcare, water sanitation, and hygiene promotion to those affected by hunger, conflict, natural disasters, and other crises. Their mission is to save the lives of malnourished children while also addressing the root causes of hunger and poverty. Some notable achievements include treating over 9 million children for severe acute malnutrition and providing clean water and sanitation facilities to over 6 million people.
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at Action Against Hunger.
To apply, click on each of the job titles below:
1.) Community Mobilization Officer
The key responsibilities include implementing mobilization activities at LGA level, developing a community mobilization plan, identifying cross-program linkages, fostering strong relationships with community members, and conducting focus group discussions on malnutrition and care-seeking behavior.
2.) Logistics Officer
Key responsibilities include overseeing equipment allocation, radio communication, equipment maintenance, and repair, adhering to standard fueling, maintenance, and repair processes, and creating daily work plans with the fleet assistant.
3.) Operation Theatre Nurse
The key responsibilities include organizing patient transport and installation, supervising post-operative activities, ensuring material and equipment preparation, assisting surgeons and anesthetists, checking patient parameters, and implementing hygiene, sterilization, asepsis, and disinfection protocols to ensure patient and staff safety.
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2024 Requirements
Some jobs at Action Against Hunger may require one or more of the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Community Development or related studies, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Communications, or related social science field;
- 2 years’ experience in community mobilization work particularly in a humanitarian context;
- He/she must have experience in Nutrition/Health and /or WASH programming and community engagement;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences at local and state level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, adaptability and ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with community members and leaders, partner agencies and key contacts in the government;
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal skills – approachable, diplomatic, able to negotiate, influence, give and receive effective feedback, be a team player.
If you have questions about Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.