Apply for Workshop Mechanical Technician Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services today. SPIE Oil & Gas Services, part of the SPIE Group, offers services to major oil and gas companies in 25 countries. The company has experienced a double-digit increase in turnover in recent years, thanks to its 4,000 employees who receive training, recognition, and career development opportunities. SPIE Oil & Gas Services is currently seeking a Workshop Mechanical Technician to store, maintain, repair, and assist in maintaining multi-discipline equipment, ensuring a reliable and cost-efficient working environment. The position requires a Diploma in Engineering, computer proficiency, mechanical drawing understanding, and machine shop experience. The application closing date is not specified.
Job Title: Workshop Mechanical Technician
Job Reference ID: 2023-31389
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Store, maintain, repair, manufacture and assist in the integrity of multi discipline equipment and associated equipment to achieve a safe working environment which is highly reliable and cost efficient such as motors, valves and safety valves, instruments,tanks and towers,process vessels and heat exchangers etc
- Execute/Deliver the planned and corrective maintenance tasks allocated by the Maintenance Supervisor to achieve asset targets for SHE, costs, availability, reliability, integrity and quality.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering
- 7 years experience in industrial plants as Workshop Technician during plant operation.
- Must be competent in computer, English proficiency.
- Must be able to understand mechanical drawings
- Must have knowledge of Mehanical tools and equipments
- Understanding of the principle of measuremenrt and testing
- Must have Machine shop and/or Mechanical fitting experience, opearting and maintening worksop equipment (lathe, milling machines, drilling machine, electronic bench machineries, etc.
- Should be experienced in General Machining, fabrication and assembly tasks
- Able in manufacturing metal component and assembling them to construct tools industrial machinery and Machine component.
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
- Background chek
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online