Latest US Embassy Recruitment 2024 for various positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the US Embassy Nigeria job recruitment process before the stipulated deadline. Kindly scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About US Embassy
The US Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria, offers services for American citizens and non-citizens, including issuing passports, providing visa information, assisting with emergencies, and providing information on living and working in Nigeria. The embassy also has a Consular Agency in Lagos, open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. However, the embassy observes Nigerian and American holidays, which may have limited hours or be closed during these times. It is recommended to check the website or call ahead to confirm their hours before visiting.
US Embassy Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at US Embassy:
1.) Consular Associate
Salary: USD 40,488 Annually
The Consular Associate, under the Consular Chief’s supervision, performs various responsibilities in various units, including consular services, visa processing, investigation, validation studies, and correspondence with the public, attorneys, governments, and Congress.
2.) Warehouse Worker
Salary: USD 7,007 Annually
The incumbent is responsible for safe handling, moving, storage, and inventory of both expendable and non-expendable items. The position is in the General Services Office and under the supervision of the Warehouse Foreman/
3.) Press and Media Coordinator
The Press and Media Coordinator oversees Nigeria’s media coverage of significant US issues, advises Consulate General Leadership on strategies, corrects misinformation, and counters disinformation. This large mission, located in a country with significant global influence, builds productive relationships with press and media professionals.
Salary: USD $30,488 / Annum
US Embassy Recruitment 2024 Requirements
To qualify for most jobs at US Embassy, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidate a minimum of SSCE, OND, HND or university degree in field related the position.
- Good working knowledge in speaking, reading and writing English is required.
- Must possess Good organizational and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to review technical documents, to interpret and carry out instructions received, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- A general understanding of regional, ethnic, socioeconomic, cultural, and linguistic factors and the influence of religious, cultural, and educational institutions as they relate to perceptions of the United States is required.
- Must have an understanding of communications in Nigeria and the international information environment as it affects Nigeria and must be familiar with digital practices and procedures.
- A comprehensive understanding of Nigerian press and media institutions, professional journalism standards and practices, and trends in audience preferences for information consumption (print, TV, radio, online) is required.
- Must have an understanding of communication trends in the region and internationally as they affect the Nigerian information landscape and must be familiar with influence patterns in information flow. Must have knowledge of marketing techniques, market analysis, and audience analytics in Nigeria.
If you have questions about US Embassy Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.