UBA Recruitment 2024 for a graduate position has been advertised. Apply for a job at UBA Bank via the bank’s recruitment portal. Kindly scroll down to see the listed position(s).
About UBA Bank
UBA Bank, also known as United Bank for Africa, is a pan-African financial institution that offers a wide range of banking services to individuals, businesses, and governments across the continent. With operations in over 20 African countries, UBA Bank is one of the leading banks in Africa and has been recognized as one of the top five banks in the region by the London-based Financial Times. One of the key strengths of UBA Bank is its extensive network of branches and ATMs, which allows customers to access their accounts and conduct transactions easily and conveniently. The bank also offers a variety of products and services, including savings and checking accounts, loans, credit cards, and investment opportunities. In addition, UBA Bank has a strong focus on digital banking, offering online and mobile banking platforms that allow customers to bank from anywhere at any time.
Advertised UBA Recruitment 2024 Position:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Transaction Monitoring
- To carry out ongoing monitoring of accounts in line with extant regulations and internal policy to identify and report suspicious transactions to the requisite statutory authorities.
- To manage and support the bank’s Compliance Risk Management strategy in ensuring that the Bank’s AML and Counter Financing of Terrorism efforts are in line with the Group standards and international best practices.
- To carry out enhanced due diligence reviews to prevent the Bank from being exposed to the risk of sanctions and associated financial/reputational loss that the Group may incur as a result of failure to comply with regulations
- Ensure capacity building of staff to improve Compliance culture in the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use of Actimize for Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM).
- Sanctions Screening Compliance.
- Money Remittance (Western Union & MoneyGram) Transactions Monitoring.
- Compliance Investigations, Reporting and Returns Rendition.
- Response to Request for Information (RFI) from Correspondent Banks.
UBA Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Requirements
To qualify for this position, you need to meet the following requirements:
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
- Experience in Compliance, Operations, Audit, Internal Control or Risk Management.
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies & procedures.
- Deep understanding of the Bank’s Products, Services and Processes.
- Good knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Excellent understanding of national and International AML/CFT Regulations.
- Interpretation of red flags of unusual transactions into suspicious transactions reporting.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good investigative skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer and basic applications like excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you have any question about UBA Recruitment 2024, kindly use the comments section.