Apply for Territory Development Officer Vacancy at Seven-Up Bottling Company today. Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Nigeria’s largest manufacturing company, is seeking a Territory Development Officer to implement the company’s sales strategy. The role involves maintaining relationships with customers, conducting market research, promoting business success, and executing sales and trade marketing techniques. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining stock availability, executing the route to market strategy, and staying updated with sales trends.
Job Title: Territory Development Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Territory Development Officer is responsible for implementing the company’s overall sales strategy.
- They will be involved in selling products, goods and services to customers and clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Promote our business success by implementing the cascaded annual business strategy.
- Execute sales and trade marketing product display and merchandising techniques to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure direct report covers the assigned route and report daily.
- Monitor direct reports sales Performance
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams and ensure prompt resolutions to such feedback
- Submit daily sales reviews and reports to the line manager
- Ensure the availability of stock for sale.
- Execute the route to market strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- 3-5 years beveragessales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.