Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Development Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Territory Development Manager is accountable for the daily sales execution and management of TDOs /TDEs within assigned territory towards the actualization of the overall sales target.
- Ensure sustained growth of SBC’s market share in key SKUs within assigned territory.
- Recognize opportunities to continually increase SBC’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to continuously build brand development and maximise brand performance.
- Identify potential sales risks, opportunities and misses for the distributor(s), communicate accordingly and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for the territory’s sales tracking and numeric distribution to achieve planned objectives.
- Implement quality & control measures at distributor outlets – FIFO, stock numbers, through the assigned direct report.
- Organise, guide and motivate direct reports to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Submit market trend reports received to the line manager on a monthly basis.
- Conduct regular fieldwork with the direct report to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to the distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Coach direct reports on selling skills. Encourages direct reports to attend scheduled learning and development programmes.
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation applications to drive sales and improve customer experience.
- A First Degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years bottling sales experience in route to market and sales management with a proven track record. A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Leads prospecting
- Customer relationship management
- Excellent leadership/coaching Skill
- Good communication skill
- Negotiation skill
- Goal Oriented and target driven.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.