Rainoil Limited, a prominent Nigerian oil and gas company, is seeking a Strategy / Business Development Analyst to join their Lagos location. The role involves actively seeking business expansion opportunities, providing input into corporate strategic planning, coordinating strategy execution, and collaborating with business unit heads.
The role involves conducting feasibility studies, conducting market research, and assisting in corporate strategy workshops. Skills include business process review, strategy development, risk and control assessment, project management, organizational review, financial modeling, and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Analyst
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and following up on leads.
- Provides input into the corporate strategic planning process, coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives.
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g. potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models
- Assist in running corporate strategy workshops.
- Prepares monthly reports on key corporate businesses generated through promotional activities and new business opportunities.
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Review and update policies and procedures manuals group-wide based on identified improvement opportunities.
- Performs periodic review of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bids and presentations.
- Analyses financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Attends meetings with and responds to queries from government / regulatory bodies.
- Participate in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, or related field, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Professional certification; ICAN, ACCA, PMP, or any other similar professional certification will be an advantage,
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related role
- ICAN, ACCA, PMP or any other similar professional certification is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Business process review
- Business Strategy development
- Risk and Control assessment
- Project management
- Organizational review
- Business research and market intelligence
- Financial modeling
- Corporate reporting / Financial review
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online