Latest Save the Children Recruitment 2024 for WASH Technical Advisor, Roving WASH Coordinator, Information Technology Support Officer and other positions has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the Save the Children Nigeria job recruitment portal before the stipulated deadline. Kindly scroll down to see latest employment opportunities and application links.
About Save the Children Nigeria
Save the Children is an international non-profit organization that works to promote children’s rights and provide assistance to vulnerable children around the world. The organization was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, USA. Save the Children operates in over 120 countries and has a staff of over 25,000 people. The organization focuses on several key areas, including education, health, child protection, and emergency relief. It also advocates for policies and practices that benefit children and supports child-focused development programs. The organization relies on donations from individuals, organizations, and governments to fund its work.
Save the Children Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
Kindly find below, the listed job vacancies at Save the Children Nigeria:
1.) WASH Technical Advisor
Ensure that all planned activities are implemented on time, to quality measures and within budget as per the monthly plan. Where challenges arise, ensure that these are flagged early, communicated to the Education Specialist and addressed in a timely manner way.
2.) Education in Emergency Officer
The WASH Technical Advisor (WASH TA) will be responsible for ensuring that WASH programming in Nigeria is supported with quality technical inputs, drive the Country Strategic Plan, and draw upon Health, Nutrition, and WASH strategic priorities.
3.) Roving Safety and Security Officer
The Roving Safety and Security Officer will be part of the Roving Rapid Response team of Save the Children in Nigeria. S/he will be the focal person for timely security assessments and clearance of locations for emergency response.
PREVIOUS SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB RECRUITMENT:
1.) Knowledge Management & Learning Advisor
The Nigeria Country Office is enhancing its knowledge management capacity to improve its impact on children. The role involves providing technical leadership and strategic direction for KML initiatives, ensuring consistent best practices are identified and shared. The role will be part of the MEAL team, working with various staff.
2.) Knowledge Management & Learning Advisor
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
The role involves ensuring quality delivery of health interventions, coordinating with community structures, and ensuring compliance with SCI processes and standards.
3.) Procurement Assistant (Buying)
Job Identification: 1905
The key areas of accountability in procurement and supply include assisting the Procurement Officer in executing procurement actions, creating clear documentation, communicating with suppliers, providing regular updates, ensuring items meet programmatic requests, receiving invoices, responding flexibly to changing needs, and evaluating and renewing Framework Agreements.
Requirements for Save the Children Recruitment 2024
To qualify for most jobs at Save the Children Nigeria, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Health, Nursing, Public Health, Social Sciences or field related to the job position.
- Excellent listening, communication, and networking skills, and can work across functional teams and in a matrixed structure.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work effectively as a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully fulfilling performance objectives, including the timely implementation, and reporting of donor-funded program activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently, live and work in difficult physical conditions in an area of potential insecurity.
- Significant knowledge of humanitarian and development systems, institutions and donors and best practices in emergency management
If you have questions about Save the Children Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.