Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Nigeria’s largest manufacturing company, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in Benin, Edo. The role involves managing sales operations, ensuring product delivery, and ensuring safety in the sales department. The role involves leading sales and distribution strategies, building strategic partnerships, driving customer satisfaction, achieving distribution targets, driving profitable growth, and delivering key business metrics. The application deadline is 30th November 2023, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Sales Manager is to ensure effective and efficient management of sales operation through prompt order generation and delivery of products to customers.
- They are to ensure safety and judicious use of company properties in the sales department.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for products sold through Distributors and other customers within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Achieve agreed distribution level of all SBC products and surpass KPI targets within assigned territory.
- Drive total profitable growth in accordance with both long range and annual sales plan.
- Assist in the delivery of key business metrics (i.e. Category Share) in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Handle a large sales team & develop them by building right skills through coaching & motivating them so they have appropriate sales capability to deliver their objectives.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing course or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 5 years beverage sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.