Apply for Product Marketer Recruitment at Sahara Group today. Sahara Group, a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate, is seeking a Product Marketer to join their team in Lagos. The role involves overseeing sales and business development strategy, researching new business opportunities, maintaining strong relationships with clients, driving negotiations, pricing, and executing channel partnerships. The candidate will demonstrate market expertise and understand target customers’ demographics to guide customer decisions. The role will involve creating compelling value propositions for Asharami Innovations’ services, achieving sales goals, using market research insights to inform strategy, conducting post-sales engagement, collaborating with team members and external partners for content development, and managing key metrics to monitor marketing campaigns. The job requires proficiency in MS Office, Content Writing, and CRM software, and experience with service pricing and negotiations.
Job Title: Product Marketer
Job Identification ID: 174
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Oversee sales and business development strategy, processes, structure, and best practices company-wide.
- Research and identify new business opportunities, such as entering new markets, developing growth areas, following trends, acquiring new customers, forming partnerships, and offering new services.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Drive negotiations, pricing, and execution of channel partnerships, proactive bids, and proposals using business value analysis.
- Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of target customers’ demographics to steer customer decisions toward the company’s solutions and products.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Asharami Innovations’ services, shaping messaging and positioning across owned, earned, and paid media.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Utilizes insights from market research to inform strategy and direction and receives feedback from customers for product and service improvement.
- Conducts post-sales engagement by visiting customers to discuss service enhancement.
- Collaborate with team members and external partners for content development and deployment.
- Manage, track, and analyze key metrics to monitor marketing campaigns KPIs for customer traffic and acquisition, Ad performance, and create strategies for improvement.
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C Sales and Marketing role especially in Fintech or E-commerce
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Highly skilled at sales, people management, and business development and the ability to inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and develop rapport with clients and partner.
- Proven track record in B2B sales and negotiation. Highly motivated and target driven.
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office, Content Writing, and CRM software
- Experience with service pricing and negotiations.
- With experience in creating and executing successful digital and offline marketing campaigns, I leverage both qualitative and quantitative data and feedback.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2023; 22:55
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online