Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for a Pellet Press Operator position in Kano. The role involves preparing pellets and crumbs, adjusting steam valves, and transferring pellets to the finished feed bin. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of OND/HND in Mechanical Engineering/Sciences.
Job Title: Pellet Press Operator – PFM
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
- Prepare Machine to produce feed pellets and crumbs.
- Check and adjust Steam valves to regulate the temperature of Machines.
- Adjust the ammeter and valves to regulate the flow of material into the machine.
- Adjust rollers to crush pellets into crumbs feed.
- Tends to the bucket elevator to transfer pellets to the finished feed bin.
- Minimum of OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Sciences.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
- 3+ years’ of cognate experience
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Must have cognitive thinking ability.
- Have good mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills with computer literacy is a MUST.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online