Apply for Nestle Technical Programme 2024, as portal opens for eligible candidates. Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Nigerian food and beverage company based in Lagos. It offers a variety of products, including coffee, milk, instant coffee, noodles, baby food, and more. Notable brands include Nescafe, Milo, Maggi, and Cerelac. Nestle has been expanding its operations in Nigeria and is committed to sustainability. The company has set ambitious targets to reduce its environmental impact. Nestle Nigeria Plc is a major player in the Nigerian food and beverage industry, recognized for its contributions and commitment to sustainability.
Nestle Technical Programme 2024:
Title: 2023 Technical Training Programme
Duration: 18 Months
- We are seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centre.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Nestle Technical Programme 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click here to apply online
- Fill the application form carefully with your biodata, academic qualifications, experience and any other information required
- Review your application and correct any error
- Click the submit button to complete the application
- Wait for the Nestle HR department to contact you, if you scale through the screening process
- Preference would be given to qualified female applicants.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.