Latest Moniepoint Recruitment 2024 for Inventory Support Officer, Database Administrator, and Regional Credit Manager in South East, Lagos, and Kano. Kindly scroll down to find details of the ongoing Moniepoint Incorporated job recruitment, including the summary of the descriptions, requirements and application method.
Moniepoint is a digital payments platform that enables businesses and individuals to accept and make transactions using a variety of payment methods, including credit and debit cards, UPI, and wallets. It is designed to be user-friendly and efficient, with features such as real-time settlement, multiple payment options, and easy integration with existing systems. Moniepoint is aimed at businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises, and is available in multiple countries across India.
See Also: Providus Bank Latest Vacancies
Moniepoint Recruitment 2024 Job Description
Kindly find below summary of the descriptions of some of the jobs opportunities. The roles involve:
- Inventory Support Officer: responsible for managing inventory, ensuring accurate stock levels, maintaining efficient control processes, conducting audits, reconciling discrepancies, and facilitating smooth operations. They assist in inventory management, hardware reconciliation, discrepancy resolution, and process improvement, collaborating with relevant teams.
- Database Administrator: design, test, plan, implement, protect, operate, manage, and maintain the company’s databases. This role involves identifying and resolving problems, making system improvements, implementing data management policies, managing access, ensuring databases meet user requirements, collaborating with technical staff, reviewing security, integrity, backup procedures, resolving faults, writing disaster recovery plans, and archiving data.
Moniepoint Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Requirements
The job requirements vary depending on the role, the general requirement for a job at Moniepoint Incorporated are as follows:
- Inventory Support Officer: The job requires an OND/HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration, experience in inventory management, strong analytical skills, proficiency in inventory management software, attention to detail, organizational skills, effective communication, knowledge of inventory control principles, stock management techniques, and inventory valuation methods.
- Database Administrator: The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 3-5 years of experience as a Database Administrator, extensive knowledge of database technology, network and server operating systems, database design, implementation, troubleshooting, SQL expertise, attention to detail, critical thinking, and teamwork abilities.
How to Apply for Moniepoint Job Vacancies→ VIEW MORE JOBS FROM THIS COMPANY & APPLY
- Click on the button above to see the details of the available positions
- Scroll to see all the job openings
- Read carefully the job description and application requirements
- If you are interested and qualified for the job, click the ‘click here to apply online’ link to proceed to the application page
- Fill the application form carefully with your biodata, academic qualifications, experience and any other information required
- Review your application and correct any error
- Click the submit button to complete the application
- Wait for the Moniepoint’s recruitment department to contact you, if you scale through the screening process
If you have any question about Moniepoint recruitment 2024 and related job vacancies, kindly post same in the comments section.