Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MMEA Head of Techno-Commercial
Requisition ID: 737049
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Head of Strategy and Commercial Management for the Middle East & Africa Market Area
About This Opportunity
- We are looking for a dynamic individual who can blend technical and commercial excellence to drive innovation and competitiveness across our entire portfolio of Hardware, Software, and Services.
- This position will act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson.
- Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions.
- Develop/enhance new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
- At Ericsson, we believe that attitude and passion are as crucial as skills
What You Will Do
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team of subject matter experts with cross-functional knowledge in RAN, Core, Cloud, Transport, BSS, and Services.
- Maintain a comprehensive repository of market insights, competitor data, and tools to enhance the quality and speed of technical and commercial proposals.
- Cultivate trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders, including Business Areas, MA Domains, and the Head of Strategy and Commercial Management for the Market Area.
- Champion Techno-Commercial excellence by developing innovative tools, tactics, and best practices that set us apart in customer engagements.
- Drive strategic initiatives to support sustainable growth across MMEA.
You will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), MBA preferred.
- Relevant experience in Sales or commercial for minimum 5 – 7 years
- Proven experience in commercial modelling and negotiations across Radio, Core, Cloud, OSS, and BSS.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Financial acumen and negotiation prowess.
- Strategic thinking and operational rigor.
- Problem-solving abilities and strong decision-making skills.
- A challenger mindset, always seeking new solutions.
- Outstanding collaboration skills.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online