Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer (CONMESS 3)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
As a Medical Officer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing and treating patients for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests and procedures to inform treatment decisions.
- Developing and implementing treatment plans based on patients’ individual needs.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals, such as nurses and specialists, to provide comprehensive care.
- Educating patients and their families about their conditions, treatment options, and how to manage their health.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records of patient care and medical history.
- Staying current with the latest medical research and guidelines to ensure that patients receive the most effective and evidence-based care possible.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS, MBBCH qualification or its equivalent obtained from a recognized University including full Registration and practicing license from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- They must have completed NYSC or exempted from it.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their Applications with photocopies of their Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age, Evidence of State of Origin and three (3) confidential reports from three different referees. All applications should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, Abia State” and submitted to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in the interview.