SPIE Oil & Gas Services, part of the SPIE Group, is seeking a Mechanical Supervisor H/F position in Lagos, Nigeria. The company, known for its expertise in oil and gas production unit operations and maintenance, is seeking to strengthen its skills in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The position requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in mechanical maintenance, a higher national diploma or higher qualification in mechanical/production engineering, SAP experience, and knowledge of aero-derivative gas generators, compressors, and equipment used in installations.
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor H/F
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Thanks to its internationally recognized expertise in the field of oil and gas production unit operations and maintenance, SPIE Oil & Gas Services was selected to provide this activity on ERHA FPSO in NIGERIA.
- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- In this context, we are looking for competent and passionate professionals for the position of Mechanical Supervisor
- This position is located OFFSHORE, ERHA FPSO in 4×4 ROTATIONAL MODE.
The following knowledge will be essential for success in this position:
- Minimum: 8 years’ experience in the mechanical maintenance
- Higher National Diploma or Higher Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Knowledge of aero-derivative gas generators and compressors, Fire water pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves and Diesel Generators
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA….)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
- Participate and propose solution in interface resolution between contractors for all mechanical-related matters
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online