First Bank is seeking a Marketing Service Coordinator for a Digital Campaign Management position in Lagos. The role involves supporting the development of digital marketing strategies, managing marketing efforts across digital channels, and obtaining approvals for campaign development.
The role also involves working with external agencies, executing campaigns, and monitoring performance. The candidate should have a degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, or Information Technology. Experience in financial services, product management, and investment banking/asset management is also beneficial. Interested candidates can apply online.
Job Title: Marketing Service Coordinator, Digital Campaign Management
Requisition ID: 951
Employment Type: Full Time
- Support development of Digital Marketing strategy
- Own marketing efforts across digital channels from planning through design, execution and monitoring to deliver marketing and business unit objectives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with campaign management vendors
- Direct strategy for campaign targeting for all digital channels (web, email, display, mobile, search, social etc.)
- Obtain appropriate approvals throughout the campaign development process including concept, creative execution, and compliance.
- Work with Content Development team and external agencies to develop digital campaign contents
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Oversee campaign execution and manage performance against agreed campaign activity
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and implement social media plan/initiatives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with social media vendors
- Work with the Strategic Planning Lead to develop social media KPIs & Metrics
- Develop and manage guidelines for social strategies for FirstBank’s products
- Coordinate activities of the Social Media Officers / Army
- Leverage social listening to protect FirstBank brand and leverage listening insights on brand perception and customer characteristics and preferences to inform overall customer experience
- Oversee development of social media messaging calendars and monitor calendar execution
- Monitor social media performance and develop action plan for continuous improvement.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage or the relevant
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, TeleComs industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2023 (05:18 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online