MTN Nigeria is seeking a staff in Victoria Island, Lagos. The role involves supporting the Head of Strategy in implementing MoMoPSB’s strategy initiatives, ensuring timely implementation, financial tracking, and liaising with external parties, regulators, and industry bodies to meet regulatory requirements and corporate governance requirements. The role involves facilitating cross-functional collaboration, championing project management disciplines, and promoting change management across functions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Strategy and Stakeholder Management
Job Identification: 3339
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports To: Executive Director – Strategy and Stakeholder Management
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
- Support the Head, Strategy in ensuring the timely implementation of MoMoPSB’s strategy initiatives to enable positive business outcomes.
- Responsible (along with initiative owners and sponsors) for financial tracking of initiative impact to assure benefits accrue to the bottom-line.
- Extensively liaise with external parties, regulators, industry bodies to ensure that all regulatory requirements, corporate governance requirements are met.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration required to achieve set objectives of MoMoPSB Strategy.
- Champion project management disciplines for individual Project management and Programme management across the strategy.
- Champion change management across functions where required.
- Support the Programme Director, Programme Lead and identified internal stakeholders to define project architecture, translating aspirations into initiatives and projects.
- Continuously review (using relevant metrics) business plans and initiative KPI’s for divisions against the objectives of the strategy office and confirm that metrics and measures deployed in the various divisions support overall business objectives.
- Keep the Programme Director and Programme Lead informed of progress and issues and present strategy updates during key stakeholder meetings.
- Support the Reporting/Workstream Analysts to ensure initiatives progress as committed, and report issues in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams on stakeholder engagement activities, ensuring consistent messaging and alignment with strategic goals and regulatory compliance.
- Support the function to identify influential stakeholders, their interests, and potential impact on the organization’s regulatory compliance.
- Support the development of a highly capable Strategy Office that provides timely visibility into the progress made and delivers on the agreed strategy plan. Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the deployment of initiatives to achieve the health & change implications of the strategy;
- Facilitate the change management and communication plans to successfully move the organization forward.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Possession of Project Management certification or an MBA is advantageous
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in Fintech and or banking/ financial services
- Consulting background/experience will be of added advantage
- Proven experience in strategy development and project management.
- Experience in Stakeholder management and regulatory management.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to inform strategic decision-making and regulatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver results within established timelines.
- Proficiency in using various tools and software for data analysis, reporting, and regulatory compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations, industry standards, and best practices applicable to the organization’s operations.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online