Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is seeking a Maintenance Officer – Electrical position in Apapa, Lagos. The role involves managing planned and unplanned maintenance activities to ensure the reliability and availability of all milling machines. The candidate will coordinate machine maintenance, reduce downtime, provide regular updates on electrical system status, plan plant modifications, maintain knowledge of new electrical technology, manage budgets for electrical maintenance, and enforce safety protocols. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite or related software. The application closing date is not specified.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer – Electrical
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- To manage and ensure execution of planned and unplanned maintenance activities in order to ensure reliability and availability of all milling machines.
- Coordinate machine maintenance to ensure that maintenance plans are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure reduction in downtime to prevent low machine productivity.
- Provide regular updates to superiors on the status of electrical systems, document and recommend improvements or upgrades for future analysis and reference.
- Plan, design and implement the modification of plants as the need arises.
- Maintain knowledge of new electrical technology and train team members to improve their competence.
- Manage the budget for electrical maintenance, including procurement of parts.
- Promote and enforce electrical safety protocols to prevent accidents and ensure the safety of employees.
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of milling technology is an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong analytical skills with exceptional technological knowledge.
- Pay keen attention to details and critical thinking skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online