Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Account Officer is responsible for implementing the company’s overall sales strategy. He/she will be involved in selling products, goods and services to customers and clients.
- Exceed or achieve monthly sales target/ new business development served in the assigned area.
- Promote the business success by implementing the cascaded annual business strategy.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Submit daily sales reviews and reports
- Ensure the availability of stock for sale.
- Execute the route to market strategy.
- Researching market trends and generating more sales
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- A First Degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years FMCG sales experience in route to market and sales management with a proven track record.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.