Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited is a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first-class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment, and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to Nigeria’s energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides assistance to the management with respect to the identification of pipeline considerations, piping and materials specifications, business and operational risk and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Directly assist surveying activities and attends to all property rights matters including acquisitions, assignment, renewals, encroachments and payments for easements along gas pipeline routes.
- Assit management oversight for the design high-quality, cost effective and integrated engineering blueprints and plans for the gas pipeline construction models.
- Assist the facilities required to assure the integrity of the pipeline system for existing and future operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- OND qualification in Engineering.
- 2 -3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Gas Plant & Pipeline Operations (including understanding of gas flow equipment, and process control).
- HSE Regulations & Policies for Gas companies
- Basic Accounting
- Gas Systems & Installation Performance Tracking
- Project Management
- Creativity & Innovation
- Organization/ Administration
- Customer Relationship Management
- Political Savvy
- Team Playing
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilisation.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail