Apply for Instrument Supervisor Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services today. SPIE Oil & Gas Services, part of the SPIE Group, is seeking an Instrument Supervisor to join its workforce in Nigeria. The position requires a minimum of higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Electrical/Instrumentation & Control Engineering, SAP experience, and the ability to handle flowmeters up to automation level. The candidate must also have a security background check, malaria awareness, offshore experience in the oil and gas industry, and be fluent in English. The company offers a variety of stimulating experiences, including exciting projects, learning from professionals, and immersing in international culture. The application closing date is not specified, and interested candidates can apply online. The company is committed to providing training, recognition, and career development opportunities to its 4,000 employees.
Job Title: Instrument Supervisor
Job Reference ID: 2023-31386
Location: Erha FPSO, Nigeria
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for an Deputy Instrument Supervisor to join its workforce in Nigeria.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by the CONTRACTOR
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
- He plays a predominant role with SUPERVISOR in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Support supervisor on the field & ability to Act as supervisor.
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- With his teams assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in this himself,
- Carries out, at the Supervisor request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Higher qualification in Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Must have handled flowmeters in all forms up to automation level
- Must have ability to install and calibrate ultrasonic flowmeters
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA…)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Security Background Check
- Malaria Awareness
- Offshore experience in Oil & Gas industry
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online