Dangote Group, a Nigerian conglomerate, is seeking a Human Resources Data Analyst for its Cement Transport division. The role involves data extraction, data cleaning, data analysis, and reporting. The ideal candidate should have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Statistics, experience in data models, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques. Benefits include personal health insurance, pay off time, and training.
Human Resources Data Analyst Recruitment at Dangote Cement Transport
Job Title: Human Resources Data Analyst, Dangote Cement Transport
Job Requisition No.: HR – DCT Obajana 004
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Department: Logistics (Land Transport)
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining database data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Statistics. A certificate in Data Sciences will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Technical Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analtical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at big data queries and report writing.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online