Jumia, Africa’s leading internet group, is seeking a Head of Logistics position in Lagos. The role involves building a healthy logistics footprint for PUS and DD agencies, creating a marketplace of 3PLs, standardizing sorting centers and logistics facilities, enhancing cost-efficiency, contributing to tech improvements, and optimizing routes logic.
Jumia offers a unique experience in an entrepreneurial environment, a strong impact on the African e-commerce sector, and the opportunity to join a professional team. The closing date for applications is not specified.
Job Title: Head of Logistics
⇒ SEE MORE JOBS AT JUMIA
What You Will Be Doing
- Building a healthy logistics footprint of PUS and DD agencies;
- Create a marketplace of 3PLs for both services PUS and DD;
- Standardise layout of sorting centers and logistics facilities;
- Cost-efficiency of Last Mile and Middle Mile;
- Contribute to tech improvements to increase efficiency in operations;
- Rebuilt trucks capacity & optimisation of routes logic.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in Supply Chain;
- Sharp, outgoing and up to date individual;
- Proficiency in English;
- Open to travel.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online