Guaranty Trust Holding Company, a multinational financial institution, is offering a Summer Internship Programme to candidates seeking industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations. The program, based in Nigeria, employs over 12,000 professionals and has total assets and shareholders’ funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively. The requirements include an internship application letter, parental consent, passport photograph, communication skills, basic numerical skills, birth certificate, curriculum vitae, and competitive salary.
Applications are invited for:
Title: GTBank Summer Internship Programme
- This Program offers Summer internship opportunities to candidates looking to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking.
- Internship Application Letter
- Parent/Guardian Consent (for Minors)
- Passport Photograph (White background only)
- Good communication skills, basic numerical skills and a willingness to learn
- Birth certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Curriculum Vitae
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online