The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is seeking a Global Fund Contracts and Compliance Manager for the Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH)/COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) and HIV projects in Abuja (FCT). The position is renewable on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance and continued funding. The manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory donor rules and regulations for all contracts, providing advice and guidance on donor rules and regulations, enforcing administrative policies, and promoting adherence to procedures. The manager also advises teams on risk analysis and mitigation. Benefits include competitive salary and benefits package, professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS.
Job Title: Global Fund Contracts and Compliance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 36 months but renewable on a yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and continued funding for the position
Supervisor: Project Director
- The Global Fund Contracts and Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory donor rules and regulations for all contracts.
- They provide advice and guidance on donor rules and regulations, enforce administrative policies, and promote adherence to procedures to ensure compliance.
- The manager advises teams on risk analysis and mitigation.
- Monitor and report on contract performance, taking corrective action as needed.
- Interpret contract requirements, terms, and conditions in collaboration with the Legal unit.
- Maintain accurate contract records.
- Resolve routine post-award issues within contract terms and conditions.
- Review and evaluate expiring contracts and conduct proper closeout.
- Conduct due diligence on contracting documents.
- Provide input into the development of RFPs/RFQs and participate in the vendor selection process.
- Ensure full compliance with donor and government policies and procedures.
- Act as the focal point for compliance matters and collaborate with the NACA compliance unit.
- Advise stakeholders on changes in donor compliance regulations.
- Develop/review operational policies, guidelines, tools, and templates for compliance.
- Assess current contracts, systems, and procedures against donor requirements.
- Conduct compliance audits and provide quality assurance.
- Develop/review training materials for compliance and provide training on donor and government compliance matters.
- University Degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, Engineering, Law, or related field with a certificate in Audit or Donor Compliance.
- Broad knowledge of compliance, procurement, and contracting.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in grant and compliance management, project/contract management.
- Experience with GF-funded programs is desired.
- Strong knowledge of donor regulations and ability to analyze and interpret them.
- Expertise in interpreting and applying statutory and regulatory language in executing awards and contracts.
- Problem-solving skills and high performance management in complex organizations.
- Computer skills, including Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-driven, solution-oriented, with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
Benefits of Working for RSSH/C19RM Project
This position offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you are interested in working on a challenging and rewarding project to improve the health and well-being of Nigerians, we encourage you to apply.