TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Foreign & Other Marketing Company Account Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure proper coding of various transaction into relevant accounts
- Review and reconciles account with Group and other foreign suppliers
- Prepare an analysis of Group supplier’s account.
- Prepare a reconciliation of TOM statement and agree with company’s records
- Prepare an analysis of other major marketer’s accounts.
- Regular communication with Group and other foreign suppliers.
- Prepare and communicate quarterly charges for Group indebtedness.
- Ensure that all dispatched debit notes are followed up for collection.
- Ensure that Vendor Accounts are created and updated with average request of 50 forms monthly
- Ensure that Group and other foreign suppliers are promptly settled and follow up to confirmation of receipt.
- Ensure that TOMFC files are integrated into SAP soon as notification is received.
- Ensure that called up TOMFC report agrees with original file.
- Graduate of Finance or Accounting.
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
- Sound analytical skills.
- A professional certificate such as ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Sound MS Office proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills especially in business mails are very essential.
Context & Environment:
- Financial records are maintained on a fully integrated on-line EPR i.e., SAP
- Partnering with other departments/divisions across all cadre of management
- Regular communication with Group suppliers and other foreign vendors.
- Sales data are electronically transferred from a non-integrated to an integrated system.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online