Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for providing senior management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
- The group is responsible for running the annual budgeting process, as well as for managing cash flow forecast models, variance analysis, and other financial performance tools.
- Perform financial forecast, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance and/ Eeconomics
- MBAs are preferred.
- Possesion of ICAN certification
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Financial Planning and analysis department.
- Familiarity with Excel.
- Superior analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and workunder pressure.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.