Interswitch, an Africa-focused digital payments and commerce company, is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the management team with detailed analysis for business planning and performance management. The ideal candidate should be hard-working, motivated, and well-organized, with a focus on continuous improvement. The role involves budgeting, analyzing performance, and providing reliable data for decision-making. Educational qualifications and experience in similar roles are preferred.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage a competent Financial Analyst to support the Management team with detailed analysis for business planning and performance management of the Company.
- This includes preparing budgets, analyzing, and monitoring performance, and providing reliable data and analysis for decision-making.
- The ideal candidate is hard-working, motivated, and well-organized with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Support the budgeting process for the departments and business units within the Group. Analyze budget performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of the Group’s performance using both financial and non-financial performance indicators.
- Prepare profitability analysis of different operating segments of the business.
- Build robust financial dashboards that provide deeper insights on the Company’s performance.
- Provide regular monitoring of performance across the Group, including the review of monthly operating results.
- Prepare monthly management reports and other ad-hoc reporting packs requested by relevant stakeholders.
- Build financial models that forecast the Company’s growth and profitability plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, Finance Business Partners across the Group and collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Identify and escalate key risk issues that may impact the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Any other tasks that might be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or Mathematics & Statistics
- Professional qualifications like ACCA, ICAN, and CFA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role in a Big 4 firm, financial institution or consulting firm.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online