Apply for the Factory Planner Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc today. Nestle Nigeria Plc, a leading nutrition health and wellness company, is seeking a Factory Planner to provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials. The role involves creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period, identifying opportunities and practical issues, providing advance information on labor and resource requirements, and providing daily production and material status updates for management decision-making.
Factory Planner Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc Application Details
Job Title: Factory Planner
Location: Flowergate Factory, Sagamu – Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, minimum of 2 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions: Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etc., excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, working knowledge of Power BI and SAP, excellent analytical and numerical aptitude, basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs, adaptability, quick learner and innovation, eye for detail, multi-tasking ability, and service orientation.
The company offers an interesting and challenging work environment, the opportunity to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders, the possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks, an atmosphere full of respect, professionalism, and excitement, and the possibility of development and career advancement.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Mathematical or Statistically related course of study.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, Quick learner and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability and Service Orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online