Nestle Nigeria Plc is seeking an Executive Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria. The role involves supporting and enhancing the effectiveness of the Managing Director by providing qualitative management support and representing the executive to others. Key responsibilities include supporting projects and improvement initiatives, producing information, managing travel, conserving executive time, maintaining appointment schedules, maintaining customer confidence, and representing the executive.
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Management
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant to Managing Director whose responsibilities include enabling and enhancing the effectiveness of the Managing Director by providing qualitative management support and representing the executive to others.
Key Outputs / Deliverables
- Support (and sometimes drive and lead) projects and improvement initiatives for the benefit of the Business.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Travel Management: Preparing and collating visits/ travels schedules/ dates; flight bookings, prepares as required, reports of visits, processes expense claims for Line Manager only,
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Completes projects by assigning work to other Functional Assistant; following up on results.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive (if and when required). Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares presentations, writes reports, analyses data and other information as would be required from time to time
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Graduate Degree i.e. HND / B.Sc.
- 3 to 5 years of continuous experience supporting a C-level Executive in a structured environment.
- Exceptional in speaking and writing in English (French is an added advantage)
- Exceptional Listening and communication skills. Ability to follow instruction from your supervisor and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up. Also, ability to relate messages or instructions to others.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills. Ability to work directly and indirectly with others and engage internal/external stakeholders in a manner that represents the Nestle brand.
- Great Emotional Intelligence.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or presentations. Understanding of SAP or any other ERP system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.