Apply for Engineering Training Instructor Recruitment at Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited – Lagos & Rivers today. Bristow Group Inc., a leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, is seeking a full-time Engineering Training Instructor position in Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers. The role involves facilitating classroom instruction, developing course material, preparing and reviewing student testing, maintaining professional communications, ensuring timely completion of student training records, acting as a trainer, consultant, and liaison, and conducting training at remote bases when required. Candidates must have exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office, and the ability to create an environment fit for learning. The application closing date is not specified, and interested candidates should apply online. The interview process will include preparing and delivering a 10-12 minute PPT presentation on any subject matter of their choice.
Job Title: Engineering Training Instructor
Job Requisition ID: R-0003505
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment type: Full-time
- Facilitate classroom instruction for personnel as directed by the Training Manager.
- Develops, implements, and revises course material for Training in both classroom and virtual or remote setting.
- Prepares, proctors and reviews testing of the students for the training conducted.
- Maintain professional communications with the training team, other departments and support staff.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of student training records, certifications and other required reports.
- Will act as a Trainer, Consultant, and Liaison for and during internal and external training.
- Ensures that instructional activities are conducted in accordance with applicable local Authority Regulations, Bristow Global requirements, Company policy, procedures and publications.
- Performs other duties, as directed by the Training Manager.
- Conduct training at remote bases when required.
Experience & Education
- Valid Engineering License or ICAO-recognized Certificate preferred.
- Experience as an instructor in airframe, power plant, avionics, and other courses preferred. Aircraft types S76D, EC135, AW139, AW189, S92A and ERJ 135/145 are an added advantage if endorsed on license.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Performs development activities, including new curriculum development and revisions.
- Ability to create an environment fit for learning and having a positive regard for others.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The interview process will include preparation and delivery of a 10-12 minute PPT presentation on any subject matter of your choice.