Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Manager
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced warehouse environment, across multiple shifts
- He/she will deliver and execute daily and short-term plans to achieve operational and business objectives.
- Set distribution goals and plan and manage distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Develop and implement distribution strategies and plans to facilitate the efficient transfer of products between while meeting cost and volume targets
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensures compliance of distribution processes to company quality policies and ISO standards.
- Co-ordinate with other Distribution Managers across all regions to ensure receipt of stocks transferred.
- Analyzes distribution and logistical problems to develop solutions including hardware and software applications that drive accuracy, efficiency, and customer loyalty.
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistance. Monitor all trailer drivers (both outsourced and staff drivers) to ensure quick and prompt delivery.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations Management.
- 5 – 8 years relevant hands-on distribution management experience.
- Additional qualification in logistics and supply chain management
- Communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Result Oriented
- Ability to take initiative.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.